As owner, are we going to prepare the documents necessary for construction, such as the building permit?

In accordance with PD 1096, Section 302, the applicant (the owner) shall consolidate the necessary documents needed for construction. However, in practice, consolidation of these requirements is usually delegated to a document processor and/or contractor/builder for a fee.

We, at A-1 Ultrabuilders will take care of the necessary building permit and other permits and documentary requirements prior to actual construction works. Our services in getting these documents are free of charge

Posted in: Frequently Asked Questions

Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial